Hello, good day,
I hope my below mail finds you in good health.
Am Neil O'May from Inventory and quality control Department of R&D which is a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in England.
I am reaching out because of a significant business proposal involving the supply of specialized raw materials used in the production of antiviral vaccines, cancer therapies E.g. Antigens such as mRNA, Vectors, AdenoViruses, genetic VLPs and other life-saving pharmaceutical products.
Due to my position within the company, I am unable to participate directly in the commercial side of the transaction. I am therefore looking for a reliable and trustworthy business partner in America and Europian region who may be interested in representing the supply side of the opportunity.
If this is something that interests you, I would be happy to provide further details about the opportunity, how it works, and other expectations.
Thank you for your time, and I looking forward to receiving your prompt feedback
Best regards,
Neil O'May | Team Leader
NEW YORK I LONDON I MIAMI I ISTANBUL I COSTA MESA I AMSTERDAM I NEW JERSEY | ISTANBUL | HOUSTON | VIENNA | ATLANTA | VANCOUVER | BOSTON | TORONTO | SEATTLE
هیچ نظری موجود نیست:
ارسال یک نظر